For a few short days, you can enjoy a whopping $60 discount on all of the Anxiety Summit products for each of the 4 seasons! You will not want to miss this special offer. It starts on Cyber Monday, November 28, 201, and continues for 3 days!
“The Anxiety Summit Thanksgiving Sale” is for 3 days only!
It begins Cyber Monday, November 28 and goes until
November 30 (U.S. Eastern Time).
I listened in on The Anxiety Summit a few years back and that’s how I found the help I needed for my daughter. It turns out that much of what I learned from these summits has been extremely helpful for my whole family. These tools have helped us address our emotional health as we’ve recovered from chronic Lyme Disease.
The Anxiety Summit: Nutritionals Solutions to End Anxiety, Social Anxiety, Panic Attacks, and OCD – is a great resource to help you with:
- Resources to feel cool, calm and collected during the holidays! (our serotonin takes a dip in the winter and you may feel bluer and even more anxious)
- Nutritional information to help reduce stress, heal the gut, eat a low-histamine diet, balance the microbiome, figure out methylation, pyroluria and much more
- Tools to help balance brain chemistry to keep out-of-control carb cravings in check -so no will-power is required and there are no feelings of deprivation!
Many wonderful practitioners have been featured experts: JJ Virgin, Izabella Wentz, Magdalena Wszelaki, Julie Matthews, Jay Davidson, Tom Malterre, Peter Osborne, Nicole Beurkens, Kelly Brogan, Mira Dessy, Margaret Floyd, Hyla Cass, Anna Cabeca, Corey Schuler, Robin Nielsen, Randy Hartnell, Tom Malterre, Mikell Parsons, Lauren Noel, Alan Christianson, Summer Bock, Kaayla Daniel, Jill Carnahan, Joe Tatta, Mira and Jayson Calton, Kim D’Eramo, Josh Axe, Steve Wright, James Maskell, Autumn Smith, Julia Ross, Daniel Amen, Ann Louise Gittleman, Ben Lynch, Liz Lipski and others
Amazing researchers have also been featured experts: Dr. Ted Dinan (psychobiotics), Dr. Felice Jacka (nutritional psychiatry and red meat) and Dr. Amanda Swart (rooibos to reduce cortisol)
There are also wonderfully uplifting and hopeful client success stories: using GABA for Lyme anxiety, using tryptophan for anxiety and insomnia, going gluten-free.
Here are some ‘features’ of Anxiety Summit products:
- Each season features 25+ hours of audio interviews (with a transcripts option) with anxiety experts and thought leaders addressing a myriad of topics related to food, biochemistry, functional medicine, toxin elimination, and lifestyle changes to end anxiety, panic attacks, social anxiety, and OCD
- Our experts are respected researchers, doctors, psychiatrists, nutritionists, consumer advocates, and psychologists
- Each interview offers valuable science-based information along with practical resources that can be used right away.
- The interview topics include targeted amino acids such as GABA and tryptophan, Psychoneuroendocrinology, adrenal health, eating for hormone balance, MTHFR and methyfolate, benzodiazepine dangers, anxiety and addictions, anxiety and autism, Lyme anxiety, mercury toxicity, mold exposure, pyroluria and social anxiety, community, the microbiome and gut health, gluten and grain issues and so much more.
- Provides the latest studies on food-mood connection, useful to both practitioners and non-practitioners.
- The interviews are available for purchase in 3 different formats
- M3 (audio) downloads
- MP3 and PDF (audio and transcript) downloads
- data CD with MP3s and PDFs (audio and transcript)
Be sure to snag this deal while it lasts, I know you will be glad you did!