If you are struggling with homeschooling and parenting then this summit is for you! I’ve been homeschooling for a long time and there have been many days along the way where I wondered if I was cut out for it. I would have loved to have a resource like this in my early homeschooling days but even if you’ve homeschooled forever as I have, you will benefit from this event. Please don’t miss this summit, it’s free and starts this week!
The Homeschool Parenting Summit
If you are a homeschooling parent — then you can probably relate to burning the candle at both ends. And if there were more than two ends on a candle, they’d probably be burning too! Parenting children is a monumental task in itself; add in home education and “craziness” becomes an understatement.
There is good news, though! You can learn to trade your parenting discouragement for courage, founded on biblical truth, and that’s what the Homeschool Parenting Summit is all about. It’s a free week-long event coming October 22-27, 2018 to help you focus on God’s simple plan for family discipleship, recharge your motivation, and faithfully take action to raise children who love God and others.
Join 25 speakers with our hosts, Daniel & Megan, in video sessions focused on five key topics:
- Foundations: Start things off right, from your own self-discipline to unity with your spouse on your family’s mission.
- Child Training: Reach the heart of your children with Gospel-motivated love, truth, and consistency.
- Relationships: Pursue healthy conflict resolution and friendships between parents and siblings.
- Challenges: Navigate overwhelm, rebellion, media, and technology from a biblical perspective.
- Launch: Leverage the power of discipleship to propel young adults for marriage, work, and a life of service to Christ.
The entire event free if you sign up by October 22nd.
In addition to the video sessions, you’ll also get access to an online vendor hall (with exclusive discounts and freebies), live daily devotions to help you set your heart on God’s plan for parenting, and a private Facebook group to connect with speakers and other attendees.
You’ll walk away from the Homeschool Parenting Summit with renewed hope and faith-filled action strategies for a joyful family that loves God wholeheartedly.
What are you waiting for? Learn more and register for free (for a limited time only!) at www.HomeschoolSummits.com/Parenting.