For a few short days, you can enjoy a whopping $60 discount on all of the Anxiety Summit products for each of the 4 seasons! You will not want to miss this special offer. It starts on Cyber Monday, November 28, 201, and continues for 3 days!
Hey everyone, this past June I was honored to be interviewed by Trudy Scott for her Anxiety Summit, Season 4. Trudy and I connected on Facebook when I shared one of her posts about GABA and how we used it for our Lyme anxiety.
Trudy is a nutritionist and the Food Mood Expert, you can learn more about her below. I learned so much from her previous Anxiety Summit which gave me the information needed to help my daughter with her anxiety.
I’m posting my interview here for you in case you weren’t able to listen when it was live. I hope you enjoy it and are encouraged. If you’d like to hear all of the other amazing speakers, you can still order a complete set of the entire summit. Click here
More about Trudy:
Trudy Scott (CN), Certified Nutritionist is the founder of www.everywomanover29.com, a thriving nutrition practice with a focus on food, mood and women’s health. Trudy educates women about the amazing healing powers of food and nutrients and helps them find natural solutions for anxiety and other mood problems. Trudy’s goal for all her clients (and all women): “You can be your healthiest, look your best and feel on-top-of-the-world emotionally!”
Anxiety is on the rise and it can often be completely eliminated by addressing nutritional deficiencies and biochemical imbalances, removing toxins, improving the gut, addressing hormonal imbalances and eating real whole food!
Between June 6 and June 16, 2016, she will be interviewing world-class experts and opinion leaders on the topic of anxiety and food.
- “Anxiety: The Stressed and Toxic Gut” – Dr. Josh Axe, DNM, DC, CNS, author of Eat Dirt
- “Is Coffee Your Hidden Anxiety Trigger and How to Substitute It with Delicious and Healing Drinks” – Magdalena Wszelaki, founder of Hormones Balance
- “Gluten and anxiety: the testing conundrum solution” – Dr. Tom O’Bryan DC, CCN, host The Gluten Summit
- “Multiple sclerosis and anxiety: The Wahls Protocol” – Dr. Terry Wahls, MD, author of The Wahls Protocol
- “Anxiety and digestion: the microbiome, stomach acid, bile and the vagus nerve” – Prof. Liz Lipski, PhD, CCN, CNS, author of Digestive Wellness
- “Marijuana and anxiety: Panacea or Pandora’s Box?” – Dr. Hyla Cass, M.D., board-certified in psychiatry and integrative medicine, author of The Addicted Brain and How to Break Free
- “Anxiety and heavy metals: chelation of mercury and lead” – John Dempster, ND, host of the Mental Wellness Summit
- “Nutrients that Fuel Brain Power and Reduce Anxiety” – Dr. Drew Ramsey, M.D., psychiatrist, farmer, author of Eat Complete
Check out the complete speaker lineup here:
- Top of the World – a custom song co-created by Trudy Scott and Amma Jo
- The King’s Medicine Cabinet eBook: A complete guide on essential oils and their history, uses, cures, and recipes that will transform your health forever! By Dr. Josh Axe, author of Eat Dirt
- Using Food and Nutrition to Improve ADHD and Autism by Julie Matthews, author of Nourishing Hope for Autism [get affiliate link
- The Leptin Blueprint by Mike Mutzel, author of The Belly Fat Effect
- Hacking Fluoroquinolones by Lisa Bloomquist, patient advocate, creator of Floxie Hope
- SCD Quick Start Guide by Steve Wright, creator of SCDlifestyle
- Outsmart Your Addiction Quiz and Reclaim Your Brain e-report by Dr. Hyla Cass, MD, author of Natural Highs
- 10 Ways to Balance Serotonin Naturally by Dr. Peter Bongiorno, author of Put Anxiety Behind You
- Food for Thought – an audio presentation by Dr. Terry Wahls, MD, author of The Wahls Protocol
- Wellness Without Limits ebook by Dr. John Dempster ND, host of the Mental Wellness Summit
- “5 Steps to Restoring Health Protocol” audio book, “Lyme Disease: Why an Antibiotic Bug Bomb is Not the Answer” eBook and “Heavy Metal Toxicity: A Modern Day Epidemic Not Being Addressed” eBook by Dr. Jay Davidson, author of 5 Steps to Restoring Health Protocol
I can’t wait to tell you about the upcoming Anxiety Summit hosted by Certified Nutritionist Trudy Scott. A few years ago I listened to a summit similar to this hosted by Trudy and learned so much that helped me with my daughter with her severe anxiety and OCD. I learned about Pyroluria and even identified this as something that my daughters and I have.
Recently, Trudy interviewed me for the upcoming Anxiety Summit where we discussed how my family used GABA for Lyme Anxiety. You’ll be able to hear our interview when you sign up for the summit.
I hope you’ll mark this on your calendar and sign up now to save your spot, you will be so glad you did.
You will learn about natural solutions for anxiety, overwhelm, stress, panic attacks, social anxiety, fears, ruminating thoughts and negativity. You won’t want to miss this.
Here’s where you can pre-register:
The Anxiety Summit, Season 4
Learn more about Trudy.
Trudy Scott (CN), Certified Nutritionist is the founder of www.everywomanover29.com, a thriving nutrition practice with a focus on food, mood and women’s health. Trudy educates women about the amazing healing powers of food and nutrients and helps them find natural solutions for anxiety and other mood problems. Trudy’s goal for all her clients (and all women): “You can be your healthiest, look your best and feel on-top-of-the-world emotionally!” – See more: http://www.everywomanover29.com/blog