This post contains affiliate links which just means that if you click on the links and purchase the Anxiety Summit I will earn a small fee but it won’t cost you any extra.
Do you have anxiety or feel stressed and overwhelmed?
Do you get panic attacks?
Or feel awkward or uncomfortable in social situations?
Do you have obsessive thoughts or behaviors?
Do you have that busy mind that won’t switch off, negative self-talk and/or problems sleeping?
What about emotional or stress eating?
Or do you know someone who does?
Or do you work with clients or patients who have these symptoms?
Anxiety is on the rise and it can often be completely eliminated by addressing nutritional deficiencies and biochemical imbalances, removing toxins, improving the gut, addressing hormonal imbalances and eating real whole food!
My friend, Food Mood Expert Trudy Scott, is hosting a virtual no-cost telesummit called, “The Anxiety Summit.” She is the author of The Antianxiety Food Solution: How the Foods You Eat Can Help You Calm Your Anxious Mind, Improve Your Mood and End Cravings and is on a mission to share the amazing healing powers of food and nutrients for anxiety and mood issues.
Between June 6 and June 16, 2016, she will be interviewing world-class experts and opinion leaders on the topic of anxiety and food.
Here are just a few of the amazing speakers and topics:
- “Anxiety: The Stressed and Toxic Gut” – Dr. Josh Axe, DNM, DC, CNS, author of Eat Dirt
- “Is Coffee Your Hidden Anxiety Trigger and How to Substitute It with Delicious and Healing Drinks” – Magdalena Wszelaki, founder of Hormones Balance
- “Gluten and anxiety: the testing conundrum solution” – Dr. Tom O’Bryan DC, CCN, host The Gluten Summit
- “Multiple sclerosis and anxiety: The Wahls Protocol” – Dr. Terry Wahls, MD, author of The Wahls Protocol
- “Anxiety and digestion: the microbiome, stomach acid, bile and the vagus nerve” – Prof. Liz Lipski, PhD, CCN, CNS, author of Digestive Wellness
- “Marijuana and anxiety: Panacea or Pandora’s Box?” – Dr. Hyla Cass, M.D., board-certified in psychiatry and integrative medicine, author of The Addicted Brain and How to Break Free
- “Anxiety and heavy metals: chelation of mercury and lead” – John Dempster, ND, host of the Mental Wellness Summit
- “Nutrients that Fuel Brain Power and Reduce Anxiety” – Dr. Drew Ramsey, M.D., psychiatrist, farmer, author of Eat Complete
You’ll also hear an interview between Trudy and myself where I share my family’s story with Lyme Anxiety and how we found help using GABA and other supplements that I learned about through one of Trudy’s previous summits.
Check out the complete speaker lineup here:
You’ll hear the science and learn practical transformational tools you can apply right away.
Once you sign up (again, at no cost to you!), you will also receive a link to the page where you can download amazing gifts from many of the speakers, and get access to questionnaires and research as they become available.
Here are a few of the gifts (and more are being added each day)
- Top of the World – a custom song co-created by Trudy Scott and Amma Jo
- The King’s Medicine Cabinet eBook: A complete guide on essential oils and their history, uses, cures, and recipes that will transform your health forever! By Dr. Josh Axe, author of Eat Dirt
- Using Food and Nutrition to Improve ADHD and Autism by Julie Matthews, author of Nourishing Hope for Autism [get affiliate link
- The Leptin Blueprint by Mike Mutzel, author of The Belly Fat Effect
- Hacking Fluoroquinolones by Lisa Bloomquist, patient advocate, creator of Floxie Hope
- SCD Quick Start Guide by Steve Wright, creator of SCDlifestyle
- Outsmart Your Addiction Quiz and Reclaim Your Brain e-report by Dr. Hyla Cass, MD, author of Natural Highs
- 10 Ways to Balance Serotonin Naturally by Dr. Peter Bongiorno, author of Put Anxiety Behind You
- Food for Thought – an audio presentation by Dr. Terry Wahls, MD, author of The Wahls Protocol
- Wellness Without Limits ebook by Dr. John Dempster ND, host of the Mental Wellness Summit
- “5 Steps to Restoring Health Protocol” audio book, “Lyme Disease: Why an Antibiotic Bug Bomb is Not the Answer” eBook and “Heavy Metal Toxicity: A Modern Day Epidemic Not Being Addressed” eBook by Dr. Jay Davidson, author of 5 Steps to Restoring Health Protocol
You will also have the option to purchase the MP3s and/or transcripts (digital or CD version) of all the interviews if you’d like to keep them for your learning library.
Listen from the comfort of your own home at no cost to you! And listen from your computer if you prefer.
Be sure to share this information with family, friends and colleagues who you think may benefit from this summit: The Anxiety Summit Season 4
I hope you’ll join the summit, you’ll be so glad you did!