Over 150 symptoms could point to Lyme disease–it’s a present-day epidemic that’s terribly difficult to diagnose! And, conventional medicine does not have an answer–join us for expert protocols that could radically improve the life of someone with Lyme!
If you’re living with Lyme Disease, know of someone who is or just want to avoid it like the plague, then you will want to mark your calendar and sign-up for The Chronic Lyme Disease Summit 2. June 19 – 26, 2017
THE CHRONIC LYME DISEASE SUMMIT
I believe this summit will help you understand exactly what Lyme disease is, why you’re struggling to get better and important steps you can take to heal without spending your life savings.
Furthermore, if you’re the caregiver of someone with Lyme disease, this summit will help you understand how to get our loved one better.
I wish I had access to this kind of information when I was first diagnosed with Lyme disease over 10 years ago.
Your host, Dr. Jay Davidson, nearly lost his wife to chronic Lyme disease, which prompted him to undergo years of research to help her heal. He’ll share that wisdom with you during The Chronic Lyme Disease Summit 2.
Register for FREE now at the following link HERE
HELP OUR MISSION!
Own all of the expert talks to watch at your own pace (plus, your purchase helps to create more of these valuable health talks!): Order Here
The Chronic Lyme Disease Summit 2 will teach you about:
- Symptoms (common and rare!)
- Diagnosis and testing
- Practical at-home health tips
- Healing protocol explanations
- And more!
The Chronic Lyme Disease Summit 2 is online and free from June 19-26, 2017!
Short on time?
I rarely have the time to sit and listen to each speaker so here are a few of my tips.
- You’ll want to plan to listen to as many of the speakers as possible.
- Check out the schedule ahead of time.
- Choose those speakers whose topic is most interesting to you and focus on those sessions first.
- Keep a notebook and pen handy because I guarantee there will be a lot of information you’ll want to remember.
- Use earbuds and your phone to listen.
- If you absolutely want to keep this information forever and listen as your schedule permits, purchase the set.
I’ll see you online at this educational summit!
P.S. It’s true, every purchase made helps us continue to reach people struggling to live healthier lives. I thank you in advance for your support: